The Active Investor Plus Visa entitles you to invest and live in New Zealand with a residence visa. At the end of the 4 years’ investment period, you can apply for a permanent residence visa if all criteria are met. To qualify for the Active Investor Plus Visa, you:
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ business experience
- Must be under 65 years old
- Need to invest from NZ $5 million actively in New Zealand for 4 years (during 4 years of stay)
- Come from English speaking background, have obtained IELTS test score of 5.0+, or are evident to be a competent user of the English language
- The principal applicant spends a minimum period of time in New Zealand of 117 days (non-consecutive) as the holder of a resident visa during the 48-month investment period
To find out if you qualify for the Active Investor Plus Visa contact us today.